Tuesday, October 20, 2009

25th Birthday - Feeling Special !

It is giving me a feeling of satisfaction and happiness on this very special day of my life - on 20th October 2009, i am celebrating silver jubilee of my existence...

I would like to thank EVERYONE in this universe for making this possible. And on this day i have actually taken the route to blog. Let me highlight for you some of the things below which will help you to know me more...
  • Always a front-runner in academics and acad related activities
  • Passionate about generating new ideas from anything i do..
  • Dedicated to meet client's business requirement in an efficient and complete way for both the Client and the Company
  • Interested in meditation and spiritual talks & exercises like Art of Living, Baba Ramdev...
  • Like to appreciate beauty in every possible way...
  • And, Destined to make this world a better place for our tomorrow...
Well, opportunities are numerous around us, and we should experience it all, for there is only ONE lifetime...

No comments:

Post a Comment